- Crispy Pasta: Lightly fried ravioli filled with soft cheese, prosciutto ham and fresh basil, served with Pomodoro sauce
- Mozzarella in Carrozza: Mozzarella in breadcrumbs, lightly fried and served with Pomodoro sauce
- Crab Cakes: Served with garlic mayonnaise
- King Prawns: Cooked in a Pomodoro sauce with garlic, chilli and spinach and served with ciabatta bread
- Posh Pepperoni Pizza
- Margherita Pizza
- Roasted Duck Leg
- Classic Penne with Walnut and Vegetables
- King Prawn Risotto
- Pollo Ai Funghi
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Bread and Butter Pudding
- Chocolate Orange Truffle Slice
During my visit, I had the Mozzarella Carrozza, which was very tasty in all of its cheesy glory, and the Classic Penne with Walnut and Vegetables - a hearty vegetarian pasta loaded with delicious veggies including red onions, green beans, grilled courgettes, butternut squash, sunblushed tomatoes and goat’s cheese, mixed with walnut pesto and topped with spinach. The perfect winter warmer!
Having had such generous portions for both my starter and main, I nearly passed on the dessert, however, I couldn't resist the charms of the Chocolate Orange Truffle Slice. The dense cake, which reminded me of a Terry's Chocolate Orange, simply screamed Christmas! Seriously sweet and a little bit sinful - what more could a girl ask for?
The Christmas menu is £24.95 for three courses and a glass of Prosecco and is available until 1 January 2105.
To view the menu, visit www.prezzorestaurants.co.uk.