Eat well, do good
If you love food and like raising money for good causes, than you can't miss Child.Org's Great Big Supper Club at Mercato Metropolitano, which gives people the opportunity to taste some of the best produce of the market, with the proceeds going to social enterprise organisation Child.org.
For £35 visitors who join the gastronomic tour on the 26th of October will receive:
- A tour from founder Andrea Rasca
- A welcome 1800 Tequila or Bulldog gin cocktail
- Starters from some of the best producers in the market including fresh nodini mozarella, Fritto Misto seafood, topped focacia and Cicchetti bites
- A selection of classic wood-fired pizza from Naples’ best pizza provider
- Wine from Enoteca
- Ice-cream from Florentian stall Badiani
Restaurants, Bars and food/drink pop ups and reviews
There's nothing more delicious in life than indulging in a sensational meal.