- Mocha Milk Stout: An award-winning stout made with Brazilian chocolate and Madagascan vanilla pods
- Summer Breeze: A pale ale brewed with Asian root ginger and lemongrass
- American IPA: A hoppy, American style IPA
- Helix: A Czech style lager
- Strawberries & Cream: A pale ale with hints of English strawberries
- Mango IPA: An Indian pale ale with hints of mango
- Silver Dollar: An award-winning pale ale brewed with American Centennial and Amarillo hops
- Rhubarb & Custard: A pale ale brewed with Yorkshire rhubarb
If your flavour preference leans towards seriously fruity ciders, then the flavours within this range may be too subtle for your liking, but if you're looking for an interesting new beer that deviates from the usual offerings you can find anywhere, then it's worth giving it a whirl. With the Bank Holiday in full swing, now's the perfect opportunity to try something new.
A selection of beers within the range can be found at Booths supermarkets across the Northwest of England.