Experience the joys of Formentera by boat all year year round
Top places to visit in Formentera by boat
- Es Palmador beach – Accessed by boat only it boasts white sand and clear water
- Ses Illetes beach – Considered one of the best beaches in the world, this beach features in fifth position in the TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Awards 2015
- Faro de la Mola lighthouse - The Faro de la Mola is a lighthouse at one end of a cliff, affording spectacular views of the sea
- The Moli - This 18th-century windmill's silhouette was featured on the record cover of 'More' by Pink Floyd
- Casa Sa Punta restaurant - Next to the harbour of La Sabina, this restaurant is renowned for its sunset views
- La Mola Artisan Market - This market is a great way to immerse yourself in the culture and identity of Formentera - dreamy haven for hippy communes who found their tailor-made paradise here. There are stalls selling all kinds of artisan textiles, ceramics, leather goods, jewellery and trinkets. Wednesday and Sunday, 4pm-10pm, Pilar de la Mo
Source: Information obtained from an article written by Alicia Arranaz as published on SPN.
Feeling inspired and ready to book your holiday to Formentera? Check out the recommendations below..
Recommended accommodation in Formentera:
Hotel es Mares
Paraiso do los Pinos
Search for other Formentera travel offers from Booking.com...