Created by TV Food Producer Chloe Avery (The Great British Bake Off, Valentine Warner Eats Scandinavia) and featuring celebrity chefs Trine Hahnemann (chef, baker and author), Niklas Ekstedt (Michelin-starred Ekstedt restaurant), Valentine Warner (Valentine Warner Eats Scandinavia, What To Eat Now), and Joe Wadsack (wine expert on BBC Two’s Food And Drink series), the Scandinavian Midsummer Feast will be the ultimate Scandinavian culinary experience.
Experience the joys of Scandinavian cuisine...
Packed with incredible food inspired by Sweden, Denmark and Norway, and cooking, baking and preserving demos, the Scandinavian Midsummer Feast will provide guests with unique insights into this magnificent but relatively unexplored cuisine.
- Outdoor Midsummer feast with band, bonfire, May pole and a bar serving Scandinavian drinks
- Danish Trine Hahnemann-designed menus (whole roast lamb, summer salads, potatoes, strawberries and cream) and demos in rye bread, open sandwiches and cake table (with Fika)
- Swedish Michelin-starred chef Niklas Ekstedt cooking demos
- Chef Valentine Warner cooking herrings in oats and enjoying skagen on crisp bread with world-class Norwegian fisherman and TV personality Geir Sivertzen
- Scandi-style floral head-dress demo
- Joe Wadsack talk and tasting on Scandinavian wines, beers and spirits
- Scandinavian baking
- Cooking over fire
- Herrings and preserved fish
- Scandinavian kitchenware
- Scandi food-styling with Swedish cook and author Liselotte Forslin
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit www.scandifeast.co.uk.