Accommodation at Taj Dubai includes a total of 296 rooms: comprising Taj Club Rooms, 16 Junior Suites and 15 Luxury Suites with panoramic views of Burj Khalifa, dancing fountains and Dubai Mall.
Taj Dubai houses two lavish suites, the Maharaja Suite and The Presendential Suite.
The Maharaja Suite
Inspired by opulent Maharaja’s palaces in Rajasthan, including a picturesque roof terrace of the 33rd floor of the hotel.
The Presidential Suite
The perfect blend of elegance and opulence, this stunning suite occupies the entire 35th floor, with its own fitness suite and yoga room.
Taj Dubai features exceptional dining experiences through varied culinary offerings at five restaurants:
- Peruvian themed cuisine (for lunch and dinner) and an international breakfast within a glass and metal conservatory
- Al fresco setting, perfect for enjoying the spectacular views
The Eloquent Elephant
- An informal gastro-pub serving fusion cuisine
- An Art-Deco inspired venue for all-day will offer light bites and afternoon tea, with cocktails in the evening
- Taj’s renowned Indian restaurant is located on the 4th floor with views of the Burj Khalifa
Wellness - Jiva Spa, Pool Deck and Health Centre
Enhancing guest experiences, Jiva Spa offers an array of signature treatments, inspired by traditional Indian therapies for guests to unwind and rejuvenate. The ethos of treatments is carefully drawn from the rich wellness heritage of India, fabled lifestyle and culture of Indian royalty and healing therapies that embrace Indian spirituality.
For more information or to make a booking, visit http://www.tajhotels.com.